For Managers and Selection Panels
- Are you about to take your place on a selection panel and are daunted by the process, concerned you’ll get the process ‘wrong’ or make a decision that won’t stand up to scrutiny?
- Are you an experienced manager and panel convenor and want to stay current about developments in recruiting, selecting and retaining staff?
- Are you looking for ways to streamline the selection process and still be fair and merit-based?
If Yes was your answer then you’ve come to the right place.
This section of selectioncriteria.com.au offers you:
- Programs that give you the skills and know-how to take your place on a selection panel with confidence.
- Information to keep you up-to-date with developments and how other jurisdictions, both in Australia and overseas, are going about the challenges of attracting and keeping talent during times of skill shortages.
- Ideas for being more flexible in your approach and cutting the time taken while remaining fair and professional.
Explore these services and free resources: