Do you struggle when it comes to:
- Understanding jobs in the public service?
- Writing a quality statement to selection criteria?
- Making sense of what you offer and ‘selling’ this to an employer?
If you do, you could be:
- Missing out on your dream job.
- Avoiding opportunities that could bring you more money and greater job satisfaction.
- Experiencing the embarrassment of missing out on a promotion.
The good news is that you can approach job applications with clarity, confidence, coherence, conciseness and competence.
- By learning the specific writing techniques that can get your foot in the door.
- By thinking more flexibly and speaking more confidently you can transform your applications.
This section of selectioncriteria.com.au offers you a range of services and resources: