Do you struggle when it comes to:
- Understanding jobs in the public service?
- Writing a quality statement to selection criteria?
- Performing well at job interviews?
- Managing your career and the entire application cycle?
- Making sense of what you offer and ‘selling’ this to an employer?
- Fostering your wellbeing during job transitions?
If you do, you could be:
- Missing out on your dream job.
- Avoiding opportunities that could bring you more money and greater job satisfaction.
- Experiencing the embarrassment of missing out on a promotion.
- Sabotaging yourself at interview.
- Sinking in a quagmire of doubt, worry, confusion.
The good news is that you can approach job applications with clarity, confidence, coherence, conciseness and competence.
- By learning the specific writing techniques that get your foot in the door.
- By building confidence and managing nerves so they don’t undermine your performance.
- By taking an ‘application cycle’ approach with ongoing preparation that saves you hours of stress when the application is due.
- By learning new speaking habits so that you can sell yourself at interview.
- By thinking more flexibly and speaking more confidently you can transform your applications and interview performance.
This section of selectioncriteria.com.au offers you a range of services and resources: