Hate boring conferences? Turn your draft conference proposal into a must-have, must-attend drawcard.
A guide for career development practitioners
Dr Ann Villiers
This ebook is structured around four stages of the presentation process:
- writing a quality abstract
- pre-conference preparation
- what to do at the conference
- post-conference actions.
With 49 topics across four stages of the presentation process, liberally illustrated with material from my own experience plus fictitious examples, you’ll be able to:
- write conference abstracts that are accepted
- write workshop outlines that draw a crowd
- present workshops that provide audience value
- present workshops that gain positive audience feedback.
For more information please read this brochure.